Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A quick hello from Jonathan Roy


Hi everyone,

You don't really know me but, trust me, I'm a total douchebag. Why, you ask? Well, first of all, I'm wearing this chain. That, along with the cocky, jackass look on my face, is a pretty damning piece of evidence right there. Secondly, my Dad was a douche and seems more than happy to act as an enabler for my bad behaviour. "Saint Patrick" is an apt pupil of his idol Guy Lafleur's school of fathering young offenders. Thirdly, as you've all probably seen by now, I jumped a guy and kept throwing punches at his head even though he was not willing to fight back. That's classless and borderline psychopathic behaviour but hey, that's me. On top of that, I'm not a very good goalie so I have that "I'll never be able to do what my father did" stigma. I'm a backup goalie even though my Dad owns the team, is the GM and the head coach. Nothing says "you're not very good at stopping pucks" like being benched by dear old Dad. So that's a little bit about me. My name is Jonathan Roy and I'm a douche.

All the best,

J. Roy

No comments: