Thursday, March 27, 2008

My new Band

...If I ever started a rock band I think I would call it "Hey Son, it's your Dad. Even though I left you and your Mom I love you and I'm very proud of you". Whenever any fatherless child saw the band name come up on his iPod or digital radio he'd feel good about himself. The band would most likely suck as I have no actual musical talent. As such, the music would not bring about much joy but everyday the name would provide an inspirational message of hope to millions of kids. My second choice would be "The Small is the Message" because nowadays a medium is actually a small. If you don't believe me order a small drink at a fast food restaurant.

So keep an eye out for HSIYDETILY&YMILY&IVPOY or The Small is the Message coming to a town near you. I've even got a promo shot ready to go. Doesn't it rule? That's me with the moustache.

No comments: