Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hey Subway! (the restaurant chain, not the mode of transportaion)

I presume you're paying attention given how frequently your banner ad shows up on my site, so listen up! Quit treating Jared like he's a freaking war hero! Way to not eat yourself to death and good job keeping the weight off for a couple years! To show how appreciated you are we're going to get Quarterback Brady Quinn to congratulate you. "Hey Jared, nice work and that means a lot coming from me as I've never thrown a single NFL touchdown pass and you've only heard of me because I'm white and went to Notre Dame. When you look back in a couple years you'll ask yourself 'why did they ask that guy to be in my commercial? Wasn't there a Detmer or Huard brother available?' Anyways, I love you".

If you want to stay on my site please respect my wishes.

The Management.

No comments: